- The century of hoof (proclaimed by Taurus)
- The magic returns (magic level 1)
- The faith does not matter (faith level 1)
The century of hoof (proclaimed by Taurus)
Taurus awakens and unites the Minotaur people. Ancient arts such as blacksmithing, weaponry, and tanning return.
The kingdoms of the humans are in their utmost bloom. The nobility celebrates sumptuous feasts and, on the whole, almost every inhabitant of the kingdoms is doing well.
Taurus announces the storm of the hoof.
First skirmishes of minotaurs and smaller barbarian tribes.
- 0 EC Taurus awakens and unites the minotaur tribes. Ancient arts such as blacksmithing, weaponry, and tanning return.
- 1 EC First skirmishes of the minotaurs and smaller barbarian tribes.
- 25 EC - 27 EC The yadosian-toran war.
- 30 EC The kingdoms of men are in their utmost bloom.
- 75 EC Taurus proclaims the storm of the hoof.
- 8/13 80 EC The Asgoran Prince Neto of Thenon falls under unexplained circumstances near Thenon.
- 2/21/82 EC King Feran of Asgoran dies. Asgoran prepares for a change of government.
- Jan. 23, 83 EC Jaques III DeCreston is crowned as king of Asgoran.
- 22.3. 83 EC Riots break out in southern Asgoran. Many of Lothenstein have land holdings here.
- 85 EC Massive refugee flows occur on the borders between Al Bah Jira and Hadewald, and the borders are closed.
- 13.8. 99 EC Mount Phar on the island of Mussauwarat awakens again.